I thought I'd give a tutorial on how to make the dryer vent pumpkins
I featured in my front porch decor post.
I got the idea from Courtney at A Diamond in the Stuff.
She's made so many variations on the original - you should go check it out.
I used 6" and 4" plastic dryer vent to make two different sizes of pumpkin. I cut the vent with scissors and wire cutters, curved it around on itself, and hot glued the open ends together.
This is a really easy project - the hardest part is waiting for the paint to dry.
And I like that, unlike real pumpkins, they can be used year after year.
I'm linking to these great parties this week!