Mar 27, 2012

In Memory Of...

Today I'm dedicating my blog to a friend of a friend.  I never had the chance to meet Buddy, but from all of the stories I've heard, I know he was a wonderful dog.


He will be greatly missed by his people, and my heart goes out to Joanne and Frank today for the loss they are undoubtedly feeling.


Nothing compares to a dog's love - who else adores you every minute of their life, and is equally excited to see you whether you've been gone for 8 hours or 8 seconds?


Here's to you Budman - you will never be forgotten.


(all photos property of Joanne Mudd)

6 comments:

Jennifer RS said...

AWWW..What an adorable looking dog! :)

The Butterfly Effect

Joanne said...

thanks you so much Tracey, Frank and I loved Buddy with all our being but we knew it was time to let him go

Jo

Tracey said...

Oh, what a handsome boy!  It's always so difficult to say good-bye to our furry friends.  Sending caring thoughts to Joanne and Frank...

Joanne said...

Oh Barb, this is so beautiful.  Thank you.  The tears are streaming.

Hugs,

Jo

Slemberg1 said...

Beautiful post! There is nothing like the friendship of a dog, I'm so grateful to have one in my life again.

Olga@Stardust-Decor & Style said...

So sorry for their loss! I can feel their sorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...