SEARCH THE BLOG

Jun 21, 2012

"Future Projects"

Every day I stumble upon other people's fantastic ideas. I bet you do too. Thank goodness for Pinterest, right? Or else our hard drives would be overflowing with strangers' pictures. I have a board on Pinterest called "Future Projects" and I'm proud to say I've actually completed a few of them. I've made a pinecone map ornament, yarn and twine Easter eggs, and most recently the backyard bar.

Here are some of my recent favourites.  


Beachy Photo in a Bottle
I already have several bottles (and photos) in mind.
Craftiments


Upcycled Kleenex Box
Do you think I have a thing for twine?


Stones & Leather Bracelet
This looks complicated but the instructions make it seem easy.
Happy Hour Projects


Gardener's wreath
I need to start making more interesting wreaths. 
This one looks simple yet all of the different textures 
keep your eyes busy discovering new features.


Travel Cases
I'm always replacing mine because the lids break off my eye shadows 
and the powder gets everywhere. 
I'd love to make my own, and I also love the double-sided fabric.
Decor and the Dog



So what's caught your fancy lately?
Do you think you'll ever make your favourites?

5 comments:

Julie Murkerson said...

All of these are very cute ideas!

Sarah said...

I have passed along the Sunshine award to your super awesome blog! You can read all about it here... http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html
I understand if you don't have time to repost this, but I just wanted to let you know that your blog is appreciated!
Can't wait to see more of your posts!
Sarah @www.blissfulbucketlist.com

Amie @ Pinkapotamus said...

Just wanted to let you know I featured your hideaway bar on my blog @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/06/pink-hippo-party-84.html
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

BarbSteadman said...

Thanks Amie, that's awesome!

BarbSteadman said...

I know! I can't wait to start them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...