SEARCH THE BLOG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jun 1, 2012

Happy Feet

Have you ever watched the Penguin Cam at SeaWorld San Diego, sponsored by the Discovery Channel?

I have it saved as one of my favourites and I'll usually stop by at least once a day. When I was in high school and college I had a major penguin obsession - posters, key chain, earrings, stuffed animals, you name it. I still think they're sweet as can be. There's something so innocent in the way they waddle around and the way they tilt their heads as though they're trying to figure a problem out.

I love how sometimes they'll walk right up to the camera and stare into the lens, as if they know there's someone on the other end watching.

Here are a few screen grabs from today.

Little guys getting a snack from a SeaWorld employee:


Waiting for the show to start:


Impromptu tap routine on the left:


Showing off his new tuxedo:



Check it out if you have time - you can't help but be cheered up!







2 comments:

ElleSee said...

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing! I love penguins too :)

BarbSteadman said...

:-)